Tuesday 3 February 2009

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello! just thought i would let you all know that i am back and raring to go! i am going to be making li'l freebies for you all again and going to be working at my mum's store selling kits! woohoo!!! i am so honoured to have been asked to work there! i can only start tho, once i have sorted this heap of junk out that they call a computer! lol it decided to flip on me and lose alot of stuff! including my PhotoShop! GRRR!!! lol anyways hopefully that will be sorted out soon enough! so! in the meantime, i think y'all should go and take a look-see at my mum's store! she also has her only gllery and forum... i have linked all of these for you so it is just a click away! lol
my mum, angelfaye, has some AWESOME kits in the store! if i had to suggest you to 1, i would have to choose 2!!! hahaha!!! these are Day by the Lake and Choco-Mint Blooms...
C'mon! whatcha waiting for!!!!

1 comment:

  1. yayyyyyyyyyyy! Go Aimee - Go Aimee!!!! Can't wait to see you in action again!

    ReplyDelete