Thursday 19 February 2009

Blog Award and Announcement!!!


WOW!!!
I have been awarded my FIRST BLOG AWARD!!! WOW!!! hehe

I now have to pass it on to 5 other people... i think i mite have to come back and update this post with the names!!! cos i have NO idea!!! hehe!!!


And for the announcement!!!

I AM ENGAGED!!!!!!
My partner, Neil, asked me to be his wife on Valentine's Day!!!
It has to be the THIRD best day of my life!!! 1st onw was my daughter, Olivia's birth! (I can't believe she is going to be 3 in April!!!)
2nd one when i met Neil
and now the 3rd, when Neil asked me to marry him!!!

I have got to be the happiest girl in the world!!! I am soooooo in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*pass the sick bucket!!* HEHE!!!!
I have the most beautiful ring too!!! I will try and get a photo up of it as soon as i can people!!!

Anyways, gotta go! chat to ya'll laters!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment