Wednesday 4 February 2009

NEW PAGES!!!

Hello!!!! I have finally been able to start working on some of mum's (angelfaye) kits! I have made 3 pages.


Kit made by angelfaye Designs, Kit - Dream Big, Where to get it - store

Kit Designed by angelfaye Designs, Kit - Heart Felt, Where to get it - Store

Kit Designer - angelfaye Designs, Kit - Pick Me!!!, Where to get it - Store

I've had great fun today! I've been playing with my Daughter, Olivia, nearly 3 now, and we have had so much fun!!! We have been doing some finger painting, and painting her hand prints and things like that!!! She had so much fun that she has had to go down for a nap!!! lol Olivia never has a nap anymore... till now!!! lol

Anyway! Gotta get on and do my housework now!

So, bye bye for now peeps!!!

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous layouts Aimee - sounds like Olivia had a lot of fun (and you!!) Did you get any photos???

    ReplyDelete