Thursday 26 February 2009

i made new pages!!!

Hello everyone!! Sorry it's been so long since i last posted... Been a very busy girl... Lot's of things going on... Not all good, but things are picking up, hopefully......

Anyway, i thought i would try and take my mind off some things today and do a page for my man!!! i really like, i added some journalling to this one! I don't generally do journalling, always struggle with what to say! But this one was really easy, just spoke from the heart!!!

I made this page using angelfaye Designs Day By The Lake. Just click and it will take you straight to it!

And here is the page -


I also wanted to let you all know the Angelfaye has put a new kit up!
It is just beautiful, full of blues and browns! You can use it dor anything, but i would love to use it to show the love of my life just how much he means to me!!!
It is called Alex. Just click on it and you will be transported there! lol

Here is the preview for it -

I just know you will all love it! So get on down to Angels That Scrap Store now!!!Angels That Scrap has a Forum and Gallery too!!! Come and join our growing Scrappin' Family!!! You will love it and never want to leave again!!!!

That's it for now people!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great post Aimee - however you said that the previews are linked and they're not! xx

    ReplyDelete