Monday 7 April 2008

I'm not happy people!!!

I have just been and looked at my 4shared account and i havnt been greeted with a pleasant surprise!!! the 3 QP's that i have put up has been downloaded by a few people which, yes, is very nice! But!!! Not one single comment on any of them!!! How am i supposed to know whether you all like them or not??? That is the only reason why i ask for love and im sure you will all agree with me that it is common courtesy....
Now, if you dont start putting comments, wether it be good or bad, i will simply just stop making things for yuou all... it takes an awful lot of time to do this and it would be very nice to have some appreciation, after all i am doing this for YOU! NOT ME!!!!
I dont think im being out of order or anything, but if you do, then dont bother getting any of my stuff.... im only interested in people that enjoy and appreciate what i do and that only takes 5 seconds to just say a simple thank you!!! Manners cost us nothing!!! No manners can cost us everything!!!

3 comments:

  1. I actually didn't download them but that's not cool how people take advantage. So many people have quit for that very reason. I hope you keep at it, but if you're doing it for anyone but yourself you will probably get fed up at some point. Keep your chin up! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say I'm brand new at this and your Mud Kit was my very first freebie! I will admit having to go back and properly leave thanks for your Love kit, please don't stop - I check you out daily!!

    ReplyDelete