Tuesday 1 April 2008

Another lil freebie!!

Well, it's that time again!! I have another kit for all you guys!! This one is little compared to the others... it includes 13 papers and 19 elements... but i think it is quite nice... I have called it 'My Love Collection'. It made in shades of red, shades of pink and black... it has 3 downloads, so please make sure you get them all!!! Please dont forget to leave me all your wonderful comments!!! They make me feel very proud of myself to have made you all happy!!! lol

Here is the preview guys, i hope y'all like it!!!


And to download it, all you have to do is click HERE, HERE and HERE !

I hope you all have fun with it... and dont forget to send me an email with your page so i can put it in a slideshow for you all!!! You can email me at this address... aimee.1987@hotmail.com...

right! I am now off to bed folks!!! I am knackered!!! Making that kit was quite difficult today!!! lol


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your colourful freebies. So beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for share his lovely kit. My fav are the heart-charms

    ReplyDelete