Friday 28 March 2008

New Kit!!!!

Here is my latest kit! it is called Mud Pack... It is full of browns and coordinating colours.. i have already made a page with it and i find it really easy to use... It can be used for biys and girls... Have fun using it! It has 6 downloads...
You can get them HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE...
Here are the preview for it...




Here is the page i made using Mud Pack! I have finally scrapped the photos of when me and my sister, Sophie went out together for the first time! WOOHOO!!! lol



I hope you all have had a good week! I will be posting 3 QP's here every Wednesday using my Mum's (angelfaye's) kits... but i may also be posting QP's from my own kits... Please let me know if you like them or not... that way i will know that i am making people happy... That is my job in life ya know, to make people happy lol.

7 comments:

  1. love your choice of colours, and the texture you achieved is wonderful! however, seems paper 12 (the grey one) is missing! like that one the bestest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing this wonderful kit!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful papers, I love the colors, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for these lovely kits Aimee, they're great..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. Thank you. The colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! Thank you so much! I have some questions I would like to ask you so please email me if you get a chance. Thanks again!

    minxnim@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! Thank you so much! I have some questions I would like to ask you so please email me if you get a chance. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete