Monday 24 March 2008

1st kit made by me! Given to you free!!!

I'm sooooooo excited!!! I have just made a HUGE kit!!!!!! I have called it 'Natural Beauty' because it is full of very natural colours and flowers. I think it is lovely!
Here is the preview:



You can download it HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

I hope you all enjoy it! I know i enjoyed making it and will enjoy making many more!!!
If any of you do make any pages with it, it would be very much appreciated if you emailed me it so i could put it in a slideshow on here for you!! If and when you do download it, please leave some love! It is always appreciated when you do! And if you have anything you would like to see, again just email me and i will see what i can do for you... I am all for keeping everyone happy... Also, if you have any constructive criticism, that is also very welcome... Thank you for any comments in advance!
Anyway, that is all for now scrappers, seeing as it is 1.35 AM here, i need to get some well needed rest! Good Night!!! Love to all!

So sorry people, i have only just realised that there was a password on all my stuff and i didnt know it was there.... I can promise you it isnt there now... So, go and get stuff!!! LOL

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome kit, hard to believe it is your first. Thank you very much it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you did a great job I can't believe this is your first kit. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete