Wednesday 11 March 2009

Hey Y'all!!! New Page!!!

Sorry it's been a while people, I have been very busy.... My Sister, Sophie, is off work this week so I have been spending time with her! :D
Anyways, while my daughter, Olivia Dominique, was in bed this afternoon for a nap, i thought i would make a page.
I made it with my latest Kit, yes, you heard me right! A KIT!!!! LOL
It is called You're A Star.... It isn't in the Store at ATS yet so no preview as yet and no links yet either im afraid... but i will try and sort that out over the next couple of days... Still new at this! lol
I hope you will like You're A Star and find some sort of use out of it!
I actually quite like the page i made out of it and hope you all do too!
Anyways, Here it is!!!
I absolutely LOVE this song, and i thought it suited me and my Fiance perfectly! I have never been so happy, and now i feel like my life is so complete!!!

I can't believe that Olivia Dominique is nearly three!!! How fast has these years gone!!! It only seems like yesterday that i gave birth to her!!! She truly is gorgeous!!!

Here is one of her latest piccies....


It's one of my faves of both Neil and Olivia!
I gotta go now peeps! The housework is screaming at me to do it!! lol
byebye
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great post - lovely layout - wonderful photo of my darling, Grand baby!!! What more can I say - except "get that kit uploaded!!!" *grins*

    ReplyDelete